Hello, Church Family! (Cool announcements at the end so don’t forget to check them out.)
Last Sunday was awesome! It was so good to be able to gather together. You SANG out. Wow! It ministered to our hearts. THANK YOU for being so thoughtful of each other and the physical distancing guidelines as we gathered. You guys were amazing!
Remember, we have two options for Sunday gathering- 10:30am (we really encourage our families with young kids to attend this one) and 12:30pm for everyone else. Please note our new location address.
If you are immune compromised or a senior, we understand you may not feel comfortable attending right now. We are continuing online church, and it will be streaming on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. on our Facebook page or https://m.facebook.com/CrosspointLA/ and on our YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkIjDyR1-iaiYk0FdVi3I-A/ You can also check out our livestream @ www.crosspoint.la but that only works in Google Chrome.
We do have to say, “we’re sorry”! We did have some technical difficulties with our livestream as we set up in our new location, but we’re working hard to have it available by this Sunday.
• We have a new baby coming to Crosspoint!!! Tony and Flor’s baby is coming this week! If you’d like to bless them with a gift, please check out their registry here.🤱 https://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=89fc5312f2264ecda5bd81e38c918bca&type=BABY
• Zeke married Emily last week!!! If you’d like, bring a card with you to church. Well have a basket to collect them, and you can even stick a gift card or maybe some $ in it. 👩❤️👨
• There is an opportunity for your kids to attend a Zoom Good New Club event. There are several scheduled for this summer. Basically, it’s online vacation Bible school, and it’s provided through our local chapter of Child Evangelism Fellowship (we do our school Bible clubs through them). Follow the link to learn more and to sign up. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-mMGmDTm7KxI1j_golVZE-sJcmV__JFPF0-31wcOVC62xEA/viewform
• We are the body of Christ. Reach out to one another via text, call, and FaceTime. Start getting together to fellowship in person. It’s legal now.😊
• Let us know if you or someone you know has a need.
• Let’s remember to give financially through our tithes and offerings so the work of the church can continue. You can give online @ crosspoint.la or through the app. If you would prefer to text your monetary gift, simply text "GIVE" to (424) 343-2378. You can also mail checks to: