Give thanks to God!🙌
Hello, Church family!
The Bible is full of reminders to be thankful! Giving thanks is the anecdote for all the selfishness that ails us personally and as a society. It’s great, and it’s important to just pause and give thanks to God. We have an opportunity to do that together several times over the next few days!
- Sunday 10:30 am worship — We get to gather together around the Word, and all the worship music is lifting up and giving thanks to God (don’t forget to bring your Operation Christmas Child box back if you got one)
- Sunday 5 pm — We’re eating Thanksgiving dinner together! Sign up here. After reserving your spot, click here to let us know what you are bringing.
- Wednesday 7 pm — There will be special opportunities to hear and share testimonies of God's goodness, give praise to God, sing worship music, pray, and take communion. We’re thankful above all for salvation through Christ Jesus!
Mark your calendar! 🗓
Exciting things are coming to Crosspoint! See below for several of these opportunities to serve and grow together. Be sure to save the dates and be a part.
Operation Christmas Child🎄
Remember to bring back your shoebox this Sunday. For gift ideas, click this link. Thanks for being a church that invests so others may hear the Gospel!
Would you like to give to support this outreach opportunity? Click here to get involved.
Let's give thanks!
Join us on Sunday, November 21, at 5:00 pm for our annual Crosspoint Thanksgiving dinner. This is going to be a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement as we share the bountiful blessings of the Lord. Everyone bring your favorite side dishes and desserts. The meats will be provided.
What will you bring? Sign up today!
We will still have our Sunday morning service.
Men's Prayer Breakfast
Join us for Eggs, bacon, and biscuits & gravy along with good fellowship and sharpening conversations with other men in the church! After we eat, we will enjoy a time of prayer, seeking God and asking Him to help us be the men our families, our church, and our community need us to be. You need it. I need it! Let's do it!
December 4 at 10 am at Pastor Phillip's house.
Sign up here!
What is your Next Step?
God intends for us to grow in our new life in Christ. Here are several things you can do to jumpstart that growth.
Enroll in Christian Life Coaching.
Sign up for Baptism.
Become a Member of Crosspoint.
Join a ministry team.
Whatever your next step is, we are here to support you and help you make it! Not sure of your next step? That's ok too! We can help. Click here!
Service Times and Location
434 N Altadena Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107
Sunday @10:30 am - Worship gathering
(Childcare through age 5 is available, and childcare check-in starts at 10:15 am)
Wednesday @ 7:00 pm - Growth Group Bible studies
(Childcare for ages 0 through 5th grade is available, and childcare check-in starts at 6:50 pm)
We will be streaming the 10:30am service LIVE on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/CrosspointLA/ and on our YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkIjDyR1-iaiYk0FdVi3I-A/ or on our website (with Google Chrome only) www.crosspoint.la
Important stuff 😉:
- Please remember to wear a mask as you come to church.
- Would you like to join our prayer team? Simply text PRAY to 855-955-4585. You will be added to the list and you will receive notifications of specific prayer requests so you can "bear one another's burdens,"
- Who are you going to bless this week? Reach out to one another via text, call, or FaceTime, and get together with an individual to share Christ’s love (Christian or non-Christian). 😊 Satan would love to divide us. Be careful to be looking out for others and sharing Jesus with people who don’t know Him.
- Let us know if you or someone you know has a need.🙏
- Let’s remember to give financially through our tithes and offerings so the work of the church can continue. You can give online @ crosspoint.la/give or through the app. If you would prefer to text your monetary gift, simply text GIVE to (424) 343-2378. You can also mail checks to:
Crosspoint Baptist Church
1112 E Mountain Street
Pasadena, CA 91104
Love and Share
Share Crosspoint on social media! Help your friends and family see what God is doing in lives! As you love and share our posts, others see how excited you are about what God is doing. Hey, they just might show up and start walking with Jesus too!