Your testimony for the Lord Jesus shines brightly, and we loved getting to hear from some of you on Wednesday at our Thanksgiving gathering! When we share what Jesus has done to change our lives and the miracles He has done since then, we glorify God and Satan is defeated (Revelation 12:11). So, purpose to share what Jesus has done for you, and keep looking out for opportunities God gives you to do just that!
Mark your calendar! 🗓
Exciting things are coming to Crosspoint! See below for several of these opportunities to serve and grow together. Be sure to save the dates and be a part.
Men's Prayer Breakfast
Join us for Eggs, bacon, and biscuits & gravy along with good fellowship and sharpening conversations with other men in the church! After we eat, we will enjoy a time of prayer, seeking God and asking Him to help us be the men our families, our church, and our community need us to be. You need it. I need it! Let's do it!
December 4 at 10:00 am at Pastor Phillip's house.
Sign up here!
Volunteer Christmas Party
If you serve in any way at Crosspoint, then we want to invite you to a special Christmas party on December 12 at 5:00 pm. Dinner will be provided. Bring a gift $10 or under if you want to participate in white elephant gift exchange. Click here to let us know if you are coming.
Christmas Eve Service
Invite family, friends, and neighbors to gather with us on December 24 at 4:00 pm as we remember JESUS the reason for the season!
What is your Next Step?
God intends for us to grow in our new life in Christ. Here are several things you can do to jumpstart that growth.
Enroll in Christian Life Coaching.
Sign up for Baptism.
Become a Member of Crosspoint.
Join a ministry team.
Whatever your next step is, we are here to support you and help you make it! Not sure of your next step? That's ok too! We can help. Click here!
Service Times and Location
434 N Altadena Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107
Sunday @10:30 am - Worship gathering
(Childcare through age 5 is available, and childcare check-in starts at 10:15 am)
Wednesday @ 7:00 pm - Growth Group Bible studies
(Childcare for ages 0 through 5th grade is available, and childcare check-in starts at 6:50 pm)
We will be streaming the 10:30am service LIVE on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/CrosspointLA/ and on our YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkIjDyR1-iaiYk0FdVi3I-A/ or on our website (with Google Chrome only) www.crosspoint.la
Important stuff 😉:
- Please remember to wear a mask as you come to church.
- Would you like to join our prayer team? Simply text PRAY to 855-955-4585. You will be added to the list and you will receive notifications of specific prayer requests so you can "bear one another's burdens,"
- Who are you going to bless this week? Reach out to one another via text, call, or FaceTime, and get together with an individual to share Christ’s love (Christian or non-Christian). 😊 Satan would love to divide us. Be careful to be looking out for others and sharing Jesus with people who don’t know Him.
- Let us know if you or someone you know has a need.🙏
- Let’s remember to give financially through our tithes and offerings so the work of the church can continue. You can give online @ crosspoint.la/give or through the app. If you would prefer to text your monetary gift, simply text GIVE to (424) 343-2378. You can also mail checks to:
Crosspoint Baptist Church
1112 E Mountain Street
Pasadena, CA 91104
Love and Share
Share Crosspoint on social media! Help your friends and family see what God is doing in lives! As you love and share our posts, others see how excited you are about what God is doing. Hey, they just might show up and start walking with Jesus too!