Seasons of life🍂
Love. Grow. Serve. This is what God has called us to as His children, but different seasons of life dictate how God calls us to do that. Every season is a blessing and every season has a purpose.
We have amazing things planned in the upcoming weeks, and opportunities abound for us to live out our calling. Thank you, Crosspoint, for being an active part in sharing the Gospel and for letting God use you in whatever season you’re in to bless others.
Mark your calendar! 🗓
Exciting things are coming to Crosspoint! See below for several of these opportunities to serve and grow together. Be sure to save the dates and be a part.
Crosspoint’s first-ever women’s conference is tonight at 6 pm! We are excited to see all the ladies who are coming to this event. Please be in prayer for the Lord to help us Grow where He plants us!
Operation Christmas Child🎄
How can a shoebox lead to life change for a child? How can it communicate hope? love? Jesus? Through Operation Christmas Child, we have the opportunity to provide Christmas gifts for kids ages 2-14 and provide an opportunity for them to hear about the greatest gift - Jesus Christ!
Get your box on Sunday! Supplies are limited. More information is available at the Connection Point on Sunday. For gift ideas, click this link. In order for the gifts to go out this year, we must have them by Sunday, November 21. Thanks for being a church that invests so others may hear the Gospel!
Would you like to give to support this outreach opportunity? Click here to get involved.
Let's give thanks!
Join us on Sunday, November 21, at 5:00 pm for our annual Crosspoint Thanksgiving dinner. This is going to be a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement as we share the bountiful blessings of the Lord. Everyone bring your favorite side dishes and desserts. The meats will be provided.
What will you bring? Sign up today!
We will still have our Sunday morning service.
What is your Next Step?
God intends for us to grow in our new life in Christ. Here are several things you can do to jumpstart that growth.
Enroll in Christian Life Coaching.
Sign up for Baptism.
Become a Member of Crosspoint.
Join a ministry team.
Whatever your next step is, we are here to support you and help you make it! Not sure of your next step? That's ok too! We can help. Click here!
Service Times and Location
434 N Altadena Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107
Sunday @10:30 am - Worship gathering
(Childcare through age 5 is available, and childcare check-in starts at 10:15 am)
Wednesday @ 7:00 pm - Growth Group Bible studies
(Childcare for ages 0 through 5th grade is available, and childcare check-in starts at 6:50 pm)
We will be streaming the 10:30am service LIVE on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/CrosspointLA/ and on our YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkIjDyR1-iaiYk0FdVi3I-A/ or on our website (with Google Chrome only) www.crosspoint.la
Important stuff 😉:
- Please remember to wear a mask as you come to church.
- Would you like to join our prayer team? Simply text PRAY to 855-955-4585. You will be added to the list and you will receive notifications of specific prayer requests so you can "bear one another's burdens,"
- Who are you going to bless this week? Reach out to one another via text, call, or FaceTime, and get together with an individual to share Christ’s love (Christian or non-Christian). 😊 Satan would love to divide us. Be careful to be looking out for others and sharing Jesus with people who don’t know Him.
- Let us know if you or someone you know has a need.🙏
- Let’s remember to give financially through our tithes and offerings so the work of the church can continue. You can give online @ crosspoint.la/give or through the app. If you would prefer to text your monetary gift, simply text GIVE to (424) 343-2378. You can also mail checks to:
Crosspoint Baptist Church
1112 E Mountain Street
Pasadena, CA 91104
Love and Share
Share Crosspoint on social media! Help your friends and family see what God is doing in lives! As you love and share our posts, others see how excited you are about what God is doing. Hey, they just might show up and start walking with Jesus too!