This Sunday, believers around the world celebrate Palm Sunday. It is an important remembrance of Jesus’ triumphant entry into Jerusalem, riding a donkey colt (as prophesied), and being worshipped and praised. Multitudes of people filled the streets laying palm branches in His path and shouting, “Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.”
They publicly declared Jesus to be the Son of David (a prophetic reference to Messiah), and they cried, “Hosanna,” which means, “Save us we pray!”
These worshipped Jesus as He deserved. What are some ways that we can express our worship for Christ as He deserves? I have a few listed here.
- Spend time with Him daily in Bible reading and prayer
- Faithfully attend the services and Bible studies of your local church
- Sing to Him
- Tell others about His gracious gift of salvation
- Give generously to support the Gospel ministry of your local church
What would you add to this list?As Sunday approaches, let’s commit ourselves to worship Jesus as He deserves!
Mark your calendar! 🗓Exciting things are coming to Crosspoint! See below for several of these opportunities to serve and grow together. Be sure to save the dates and be a part.
Awana Fundraiser Yard Sale Tomorrow!
Come by to help for an hour or two or to shop! Feel free to share this on social media so your friends know too!
Invite your family and friends to join us for brunch and an egg hunt for kids as part of our celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ! Be sure to love and share our event.
The ladies are going to Big Bear! Check out this place! Get away with other ladies for a few days of relaxing, encouragement, and spiritual growth.
Cost: $100 (includes 2 dinners and 1 breakfast)
Sign up here!
Other events are posted in the app and on our website. Take advantage of these wonderful opportunities to Love God, Grow Together, and Serve others!
What is your Next Step?
God intends for us to grow in our new life in Christ. Here are several things you can do to jumpstart that growth.
Enroll in Christian Life Coaching.
Sign up for Baptism.
Become a Member of Crosspoint.
Join a ministry team.
Whatever your next step is, we are here to support you and help you make it! Not sure of your next step? That's ok too! We can help. Click here!
Service Times and Location
434 N Altadena Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107
Sunday @ 10:30 am - Worship gathering
Childcare through age 5 and children's church for 1st - 5th graders is available. Check-in starts at 10:15 am
Sunday @ 5:00 pm - AWANA
Our fun and exciting program for teens and children continues every Sunday evening at 5:00 pm. Check-in starts at 4:45 pm. Click here for information you can share.
Wednesday @ 7:00 pm - Growth Group Bible studies
This week, we have separate Bible studies for Men and Ladies. Join us for Bible teaching, small group discussion, and prayer time!
(Childcare for ages 0 through 5th grade is available, and childcare check-in starts at 6:50 pm)
We will be streaming the 10:30am service LIVE on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/CrosspointLA/ and on our YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkIjDyR1-iaiYk0FdVi3I-A/ or on our website (with Google Chrome only) www.crosspoint.la
Important stuff 😉:
- Would you like to join our prayer team? Simply text PRAY to 855-955-4585. You will be added to the list and you will receive notifications of specific prayer requests so you can "bear one another's burdens,"
- Who are you going to bless this week? Reach out to one another via text, call, or FaceTime, and get together with an individual to share Christ’s love (Christian or non-Christian). 😊 Satan would love to divide us. Be careful to be looking out for others and sharing Jesus with people who don’t know Him.
- Let us know if you or someone you know has a need.🙏
- Let’s remember to give financially through our tithes and offerings so the work of the church can continue. You can give online @ crosspoint.la/give or through the app. If you would prefer to text your monetary gift, simply text GIVE to (424) 343-2378. You can also mail checks to:
Crosspoint Baptist Church
1112 E Mountain Street
Pasadena, CA 91104
Love and Share
Share Crosspoint on social media! Help your friends and family see what God is doing in lives! As you love and share our posts, others see how excited you are about what God is doing. Hey, they just might show up and start walking with Jesus too!