It’s Mother’s Day weekend!
Shout out to all the moms and women who play a vital role in the life of children. Be sure to watch your mailbox for a special gift; and if you don’t see it in the next couple of days, we may not have your address. Just reply to this email with that info, and we’ll send it your way, stat!
Are you feeling encouraged?
How’s life? We’re working with our city officials and praying towards and preparing for social distanced, in person church services to begin as soon as possible. We’ll keep you posted! Please be praying for God’s will and wisdom.
In the meantime, go ahead; and make a commitment to reach out to someone in our church family THIS WEEK.👍😊 You make a difference. We all need fellowship and connection.
We’re thankful for how God is continuing to use church online! Let’s keep inviting our friends and family.
Here’s what you need to know to connect with the church fam this week!👇
Online Content Schedule for this coming week:
- Sunday at 10:30a livestream church service on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel. You can also check out our livestream @ crosspoint.la but that only works in Google Chrome. Time to get those Facebook watch parties started.🥳
- Sunday Anytime Check out Crosspoint kids' class for 5th grade and below on our brand new YouTube channel
- Wednesday at 7:00p We need fellowship during the week! Take part in our interactive Growth Group on ZOOM or Facebook Live. In ZOOM, simply enter the meeting number 6268087648 and the password is Jesus.
- Thursday at 7:00p Facebook and Instagram Live prayer time with Phillip and McKenzie
How Do You Livestream?!?
Pajamas and pop tarts? Coffee and cuddling? Post a picture of you or your family worshiping and tag us!
- We are still the body of Christ. Reach out to one another via text, call, and FaceTime.
- Let us know if you or someone you know has a need.
- Be a person who helps meet a need. Several in our church are already out of work with no pay.
- Those of us who are still being paid need to be sure to give financially through our tithes and offerings so the work of the church can continue. You can give online @ crosspoint.la or through the app. If you would prefer to text your monetary gift, simply text GIVE to (424) 343-2378.
You can also mail checks to:
Crosspoint Baptist Church
287 S Santa Anita Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91107